Your child has been offered a place at Toc H Camp this July 13-15. A confirmation email has been sent to referring agency or school, however, there's a few things you might like to know:
If your child will no longer be attending, please let us know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that we can allocate the place to another child. Please note that your referring agency will still be billed for your place if your cancellation is less than seven days from camp.
Please see below for our departure timetable. We recommend arriving to your location at least ten minutes before scheduled departure.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
The Camp Directors can be reached on 08 8443 8076 (which will divert to a mobile phone over the weekend) . Please note that this number is for use in emergencies only.
ON THE DAY:
- Please sign in with the volunteer in charge.
- Ensure your child has all their belongings - including medications, pillows, and special teddies, and that these are all labelled.
- Make sure that you’re on time as any delays can cause great inconvenience to those waiting at our other destinations (uncollected children will be sent home via taxi and you will be charged).
- Notify our team of any changes to your collection arrangements or contact information.
Our camps are pretty active! Children will need to come to camp with enough clothes for three active days. We recommend a plastic bag is also supplied for dirty/wet clothes.
- Broad-rimmed Hat (snapbacks and fashion caps are OK to bring, but not suitable for sun protection)
- Enough clothes for three days: 4 pairs of socks and jocks, 3 t-shirts, 1 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of trackies & a jumper. Don’t forget pajamas!
- Sneakers that can get dirty (and wet!), thongs or sandals
- Pillow & Sleeping Bag
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shampoo, soap). Toc H will provide sunscreen – if your child requires a hypoallergenic or specific brand, you will need to supply this.
- 1 Towel
- Plastic bag or Garbage bag for wet/dirty things
Please ensure that all items are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
All unclaimed lost property without a name is donated to charity following the camp.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
Personal Devices (mobile phones, tablets, music players, gaming devices etc). These are strictly prohibited at camp. We cannot guarantee the safety or security of these devices, and accept no liability for loss or damage. The Camp Director has a mobile phone which can be used to contact your child in an emergency.
Money: There will be no opportunities to use it on camp.
Food: A professional caterer provides all meals at Toc H.For health and safety reasons, we do not permit any food or drinks to be brought from home – this includes lollies, chips, and other midnight snacks. Our leaders are required to confiscate and bin any items found.
Toys: A small soft toy for emotional support is fine - please leave all other toys at home.